Dear loyal event customers,
We here at Big Bounce Fun House Rentals, Fun Flicks Outdoor Movies and Anytime Ice Skating are reaching out to you to reiterate our measures for the COVID-19 Virus. We have put safety protocols in place and have extended your deposits indefinitely.
We want to ensure you that we will work diligently with every customer to find agreeable solutions for those who have events booked with us. We will also be creatively working with those who will need services in the coming months.
- Lift the 6 month time frame for losing any cancellation fee on a future event and extend it indefinitely.
- Any events completely cancelled, with no current rebook date, will not lose ANY money. All monies paid will be held for a future date—indefinitely.
- Enforce sanitary guidelines with our staff before and after contact with guests.
- Offer hand sanitizer before entering or playing on a unit if we are staffing your event.
- Sanitize all equipment on site before the beginning of event.
- Sanitize all equipment at the end of event.
- Maintain our normal protocol of cleaning equipment in the warehouse.
- Enforce the minimum amount of people on any one unit advised by CDC.
- Closely monitor updates from the Centers for Disease Control and the World Health Organization.
We encourage our customers to:
- Do not cancel or postpone any dates more than 4 weeks out. You will not lose any money if you need to postpone multiple times, however if we release your equipment it could be rented if you do need it.
- Check out our website for virtual events www.bigbouncefunhouserentals.com
- Continue planning your Graduation, private parties, 4th of July, Halloween, Christmas and so on. We will continue to extend deposits indefinitely as needed.
- Continue booking new events for future.
- Continue to lock in your equipment and dates with standard deposits for upcoming events without worry of cancellation or postponement fees.
We are open for business and working from home. Please be patient as we try to respond to the calls that we are receiving. We are flexible and here to accommodate your needs as we move through this critical period and work towards a better day for all of America.
Thanks for your continued loyalty and know of our prayers for everyone affected by this virus. We look forward to seeing you in 2021!
Susan and Andy Lorimer